Spring Update

update01
update02

update03

Finally! Rabbits, prints and kokeshi dolls are now for sale. I didn’t get the punkdorf dolls finished but thought that if I waited until they were done this stuff would *never* get listed. They will be available in late October.

This will be the last lot of things for sale until late October/early November.

Ok, now I am off to lie horizontal and deep breathe.

Print and kokeshis on Etsy
Rabbits on Ebay

10 Responses to “Spring Update”

1. Jac

Hi,I’m not really in a position to buy just now, but just wanted to let you know that your stuff is UTTERLY GORGEOUS. All three of the items above are on my wish list!

Yay 🙂

Jac

2. Elissa

Your stuff is absolutely lovely, especially the kokeshi dolls which look vulnerable and a little shy. I’d pick them to be my friend on the first day of school.

3. fat mum slim

I love everything you make. I wish I could afford a rabbit for me… I mean my daughter.You’re so talented.

Enjoy your lie down. x

4. Rebecca

I snagged one of the blue prints for my daughter’s room! I have admired your work for a long time and am so happy to finally have some of it in my own home.

5. Cassandra

Wow Claire, beautiful work. And in the end you got the light working for you for the bunny photo, soft and sweet. Enjoy your rest, because I am sure there will very soon be a demand for more of your gorgeous products!

6. Julia

Claire, your kokeshi dols are precious! I am so lucky I bumped onto your web-site (you are going into my Favourites right now). And I am also intensly jealous, because this was pretty much my envision of 3-dimentional incarnation of my little heroine (if you take a look at my site you’ll see). The one on the right looks exactly like Aleutie without parka! This is probably another proof that great minds think alike 🙂 I wish you all the best,your new admirer,Julia