Off to Nicaragua

punkdorf_crafthope
punkdorf_crafthope02

I have almost finished this little girl, ready to send off to Eren and then on to Nicaragua. She needs a few more pieces in her wardrobe, because (well, really) a girl can’t go on a long trip to Central America without any pants.

She’s a funny one. As with my other punkdorf dolls, I made her sans-pattern. She’s got tiny, skinny little legs, one longer than the other, and big, boofy arms. While she looks a little dull in these photos (I find that these dolls are impossible to photograph) I think she’s actually pretty cute (even if I do say so myself) and definitely squishy enough to find someone to love her.

22 Responses to “Off to Nicaragua”

1. pinry

so lovely! beautiful mix of fabrics and trims. and a wardrobe! some little girl is going to be over the moon.

2. PaisleyJade

She is super cute – I love the character that comes with odd shaped bodies! (not that I noticed her arms or legs until you mentioned it!)

3. Prue

I think she looks gorgeous and very lovable. And none of us are perfect, so neither should our dolls be!

4. Yvette

She is lovely, any little girl will love her. Love is in the eye of the beholder and she will be cherished.I could make a home for her too, and love her lots.

5. Dionne C

These are adorable. And I like the plumpy arms. It just means these gals know how to work out – they’re buff!

6. Di

She’s lovely. I posted my dolly from Scotland on Saturday! Hope she arrives safely!

7. Jess

I love her! She has the sweetest little expression, and she’s wonky!!!! YAY! It’s really all about the wonk, it makes her more loveable!

8. Beth

I love your new doll and I’m sure it will make a child very happy. I bookmarked Crafthope. I will try to make a boy one.

9. Lisa

There’s nothing wrong with skinny legs and big boofy arms, that’s what I tell myself every day! definitely very cute! They’re lovely!

10. Ransacked Goods

I must say that I totally LOVE the idea of a PUNKDORF doll!! My SIL is a Waldorf teacher so I’ve seen my fair share of dolls but they always leave me wanting more. The craftsmanship is excellent but they seem to lack character. Yours have loads of personality, just like the kids they belong to I imagine. Thanks for sharing them!