Following up this morning’s post, here are my questions for the folks who signed up:
Phil, answer these if you please:
1. What book has made an impression on you?
2. Which superhero do you most identify with?
3. Do you have a most precious photograph?
4. Were you in the popular crowd at high school?
5. Who do you secretly admire but are ashamed to have to admit?
Petya, answer these five little questions:
1. How do you enjoy a quiet Sunday?
2. What is the first thing you see when you open your eyes in the morning?
3. Any regrets?
4. Tell me how you would make a salad
5. What three web sites do you check daily?
Melanie, these are for you:
1. What would you cook to impress a date?
2. If you could do it all again, what would you change?
3. Star Wars or Empire Strikes Back?
4. Where would you most like to holiday?
5. What have you recently discovered about yourself?
stef, let your imagination wander:
1. How will you celebrate the fact that Mars will be the closest to the earth for 60, 000 years on August 27?
2. Who first stole your heart?
3. What is your favourite cheese?
4. You can go back in time to any period; where do you go and what do you do?
5. What television show makes you really mad?
paul, master of the meme, these are for you:
1. What was your favourite subject in high school and why?
2. You are sending a care package for a distant associate in crisis, what do you include?
3. Have you noticed Dr. Phil’s (no, not my Dr Phil, the other Dr Phil) intense eye blink?
4. What is this?
5. White, dark or milk chocolate?
laura sina, you get:
1. If you could be anything or anyone for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What was the first film you can remember seeing at the movies?
4. What would you do if you were invisible
5. What three important items do you have on your desk?
nic, your questions are:
1. You win a kilo of anything you want. What do you choose?
2. What will you do for your next birthday party?
3. Do you have a favourite ever moment?
4. What 6 items are in your handbag?
5. Multi-tasking, can you? Do you? How?
gayla, the big five for you are:
1. Describe your dream house
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done?
3. What inspired you to go freelance?
4. Name three things (not people) that you couldn’t live without.
5. What do you secretly indulge in?